Thursday, July 26, 2007

funny girl


my friend heidi actually commented about this memory, and it happens to be one of my favorite, so i thought i would share. at the time she did this, i was half furious, and half amused. thinking back on it now, it is one of my favorite memories. somehow, a sharpie infiltrated into their bedroom, and they had a hay day. i'm pretty sure she did all of the writing since she was covered and ashton had minimal markings. it was one of those situations that you don't know whether to laugh or yell. i'm glad i have memories and pictures like these to remind me of what a character she was.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT :-D So beautiful!
~Heidi

Anonymous said...

Too cute for words!! Love you, Aunt Dana

Anonymous said...

What a work of art! Chloe likes to use my yellow highlighter. I don't think I'll get on to her again for her artwork. Love, A.Danna